【资源】GitHub：计算机视觉最全资料集锦（含实验室、算法及 AI 会议
Last updated: 2019/09/01
- A. B. Kogan Research Institute for Neurocybernetics - Lab for Neural Network Modeling in Vision Research
- ANU Biorobotic Vision group
- ARTEMIS Project Unit Advanced research on multidimensional imaging systems : 3D/2D vision medical imaging telecommunications and multimedia
- Aachen University of Technology - Department of Technical Computer Science Specializes in human media technology and in knowledge based and trainable systems (computer vision and computational intelligence)
- Aachen University of Technology - Language Processing and Pattern Recognition (Computer Science VI) The object recognition group specializes in statistical image object recognition.
- Aalborg University - Computer Vision & Media Technology Laboratory
- Academia Sinica - Laboratories of Intelligent Systems
- Adelaide University - Computer Vision Lab Primarily researching (1) structure from motion and related geometric problems in computer vision, and (2) video surveillance and analysis. (See publications.)
- Amerinex Applied Imaging Inc.
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Computer Vision and Image Processing group
- Auckland U, Tamaki Campus, Computer Vision Unit at Tamaki
- Belarusian Academy of Sciences - Laboratory of Image Processing and Recognition
- Berlin Technical University Computer Vision group
- Bilkent University - RETINA Vision and Learning Group
- Boston University Image and Video Computing Research group
- Brown Universtity - SHAPE Lab Shape representation, 3D object and scene reconstructions, Object recognition, Computer vision for Architecture, Archaeology, CAD, and beyond.
- Computational Interaction and Robotics Lab Our group is interested in understanding the problems that involve dynamic, spatial interaction at the intersection of vision, robotics, and human-computer interaction.
- CREATIS - Center for Research and Applications in Image and Signal Processing
- CRIN / INRIA Lorraine Image Synthesis and Analysis group
- CSSIP - Visual Processing Research Group
- Computer Vision and Imaging Group Model-based human tracking, robust methods and medical image understanding.
- Caltech Vision group
- Cambridge University Speech, Vision and Robotics group
- Cankaya University - Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Lab
- Cardiff University - Vision and Geometry Research Group Specialises in machine vision, automated inspection, 3d vision, geometric computing, medical imaging, and computer graphics
- Carnegie Mellon Digital Mapping Lab
- Carnegie Mellon University / University of Karlsruhe - Interactive Systems Lab Specializes in multimodal human computer interaction, real-time face tracking, eye/gaze tracking, lipreading
- Carnegie Mellon Vision and Autonomous Systems Center
- Center for Applied Vision and Imaging Sciences
- Center for Biological and Computational Learning at MIT
- Technical University of Cluj-Napoca Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Group Our main activities are research and teaching in the fields of image processing, pattern recognition, computer vision, hardware design for image acquisition and processing.
- Colorado State University Computer Vision group
- Columbia University - Robotics Group Group
- Columbia University Automated Vision Environment, CAVE
- Computer Vision Group at HCMUNS
- IT University of Copenhagen - Image Group The Image Analysis (IA) group performs research within the foundation of image and shape analysis and primarily medical image analysis applications.
- Cornell Vision Group
- Curtin University AI and Computer Vision
- Cyclops Project - Research on Computer Vision Applications in Medicine The Cyclops Project is a German/Brazilian project aimed at the development of an intelligent envoironment for the support of diagnopsis-oriented medical image analysis tasks. The Project is supported by the German-Brazilian Cooperation Programme on Information Technology.
- Czech Technical University, Prague - Center for Machine Perception
- DKFZ Heidelberg - Medical and Biological Informatics
- DLR - The Institute of Robotics and Mechatronics - Vision Group
- Projects include video OCR, handwriting recognition, face analysis
- Delft University Pattern Recognition Group
- Artificial Vision, Robotics and Intelligent Systems Group The main scope of the group is to perform and promote research in application problems that rise in the science of electrical and computer engineering, as well as in the production engineering one. Such applications are robotics, image processing, analysis and understanding, digital arts, database image retrieval, quality control, visual surveillance and intelligent sensory networks. The tools that the group uses to expand the front of the science and the corresponding research areas of interest are: Artificial Vision (including Machine Vision, Cognitive Vision and Robot Vision) Intelligent Systems (such as Fuzzy Systems and Artificial Neural Network) Sensor Data Fusion Pattern Recognition
- Dublin City University - Machine Vision Group Specializes in real time hand gesture recognition, pattern analysis and recognition, and vision-based systems.
- Dundee University - Computer Vision Group Research topics include human tracking, gesture recognition, monitoring for independent living, vision-based interfaces, medical image analysis and medical imaging
- ECRC User Interaction and Visualisation Group
- IBM Research - Exploratory Computer Vision Group
- EPFL - Computer Vision Laboratory We focus on modeling people and their motion from images and video sequences.
- ETH Zürich Image Science group
- ETH Zurich - Perceptual Computing and Computer Vision Group
- EUTIST Integrated Machine Vision Cluster EUTIST-IMV is a European Commission supported initiative to help companies to innovate and improve their businesses by using machine vision technology. The website introduces the on-going projects and gives practical examples of machine vision solutions for different industries and applications.
- Environmental Research Institute of Michigan (ERIM)
- Federal University of Santa Catarina - Intelligent Industrial Systems Group (Sistemas Industriais Inteligentes) Home-page of the Intelligent Industrial Systems group of the Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC), Brazil.
- Center for Applied Vision and Imaging Sciences The Center for Applied Vision and Imaging Sciences (CAVIS) at Florida State University is dedicated to research and education in computer vision, pattern recognition and applications.
- Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas, Computer Vision and Robotics Lab
- Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Multimedia Systems and Image Processing dept
- French Ministry of Defense (DGA) - Geography, Imagery, and Perception Group The activities concerned are the processing and the exploitation of information, available mainly but not restrictively to images (visible, infrared, synthetic aperture radar), applied to robotics, image-based intelligence and geomatics.
- GE Research - Computer Vision Group Computer vision at GE includes basic and applied research in surveillance, aerial and broadcast video understanding; medical imaging; industrial inspection; and general image analysis.
- GET Computer Vision lab
- Georgia Tech - Computational Perception Laboratory The Computational Perception Laboratory (CPL) was developed to explore and develop the next generation of intelligent machines, interfaces, and environments that can perceive, recognize, anticipate, and interact with humans.
- Graz University of Technology - Computer Graphics and Vision Group Focal points are Machine Vision, Image Analysis and Computer Graphics Applications are in areas such as machine vision in industry and medicine, 3D-modelling of objects, buildings and urban ensembles, and environmental remote sensing
- Halmstad University - Signal Analysis Group Basic research specialization: Orientation analysis, Symmetries and Tensors, local structure, texture and motion segmentation. Applied research specialization: Multimodal person authentication, face recognition, content based image retrieval, object recognition
- Hamburg University Cognitive Systems group (KOGS) (most info in German)
- Hamburg University IMA Research Group
- Harvard Robotics Lab
- Heart Institute of São Paulo Division of Informatics R&D group
- Hebrew University Computer Vision Lab
- Heriot-Watt University - Image Systems Engineering Laboratory
- Heriot-Watt University Vision and Image Processing
- Honeywell - Video-Based Surveillance and Security Group This objective of the group is to invent, design, and integrate innovative video-based technologies into a distributed architecture to enhance the efficiency and capabilities of surveillance and security systems.
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences - Image and Pattern Analysis Group Textures and patterns: fundamental structural features Motion: feature-based tracking Image and video databases: retrieval Industrial inspection: shape defect detection
- Hunter College of CUNY - Computer Vision Laboratory
- Hunter College, City University of New York - Computer Vision and Graphics Laboratory
- IDIAP Computer Vision Group The computer vision group studies problems in machine visual perception, such as media annotation, people detection and human gesture tracking and recognition.
- IEN Galileo Ferraris Computer Vision lab
- IIT Delhi - Vision and Graphics Laboratory
- INRIA - Perception and Integration for Smart Spaces
- INRIA - Surgery, Informatics & Robotics (Chirurgie, Informatique & Robotique) research in the key areas of robotics surgery: modeling of deformable organs, planning and simulation of robotics procedures and safe & real-time integration.
- INRIA Rhone-Alpes - Models for Computer Vision
- INRIA Vision Home Page, Sophia Antipolis center, INRIA Home Page
- INSA Lyon - Reconnaissance de Formes et Vision Pattern Recognition and Vision
- Indian Institute of Science - Computer Vision Lab
- Industrial Research Ltd Machine Vision
- Institute for Industrial Automation - Artificial Perception Group specializing in sensor integration and active perception
- Institute of Automation - National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition
- Institute of Clinical Physiology CNR - Computer Vision Group Development of new mathematical operators for the purpose of both understanding biological vision and developing real-time image-processing systems.
- Institute of Systems and Robotics - Computer Vision Laboratory
- Instituto Superior Tecnico - VisLab - Computer Vision Lab
- UCHIMURA & HU Laboratory
- Human and Computer Vision Laboratory
- Israel Computer Vision research alliance
- Istituto Trentino di Cultura - Technologies of Vision Mission of TeV is to develop innovative techniques devoted to applicative topics, which currently include: Content based indexing of documents, images and videos, surveillance and biometic person identification.
- JPL Machine Vision and Tracking Sensors group
- KTH - Computational Vision and Active Perception Lab at KTH (Sweden's Royal Institute of Technology)
- Medical Image Computing Specializes in 2-D and 3-D medical image acquisition, manipulation, display, analysis, transmission, and archiving.
- Katholieke University Leuven VISICS
- Khoral Research, Inc creators of Khoros
- Kiel Cognitive Systems group
- King's College London - Image Processing Group Image processing and analysis
- Korea University - Center for Artificial Vision Research Specializes in biologically motivated computer vision
- Korean Research Groups in Visual Information Processing
- Laboratory of Motion Analysis and Virtual Reality Specialized in analysis and synthesis of human motion through image processing.
- Laval University Computer Vision and Systems Lab
- Lawrence Berkeley Lab Imaging and Distributed Computing
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory - Imaging and Collaborative Computing Group Algorithms and software tools for scientific imaging applications.
- Le2i - Laboratory of Electronics, Computer Science and Image Processing Webpage of the Le2i, a french research lab on computer vision and image processing
- Leeds University - Computer Vision Group Our specialities are in the areas of tracking and behaviour modelling, medical imaging, the use of colour in image coding and compression, and OMR and handwriting recognition.
- Lehigh University - Image Processing and Pattern Analysis Lab Mammogram Analysis, Image Database Retrieval, Gesture Recognition and Industrial Inspection.
- Lehigh University - Vision And Software Technology Laboratory Research includes 3D vision, real-time tracking, omni-directional processing, remote reality and teleoperation, super-resolution imaging, medical-imaging, multi-res imaging/algorithms, image-oriented user interface issues, IUE, CORBA, and DCE.
- Leiden University Imaging and Multimedia group
- Linköping University Division of Computer Vision
- Luebeck University of Medicine - Institute for Signal Processing Medical and industial image processing, pattern recognition and classification bio-signal processing,
- Lund University - Mathematical Imaging Group Computer vision, image analysis and tomography from a mathematical perspective.
- MIT - CS & AI Lab Vision Research
- MIT - Perceptual Science Group
- MIT-Media Lab Vision and Modelling Group
- McGill Centre for Intelligent Machines
- Michigan State Pattern Recognition and Image Processing lab
- Microsoft Research
- Middle East Technical University - Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Group
- Middle East Technical University - Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Laboratory
- University of Minnesota Artifical Intelligence, Robotics and Vision Laboratory Specializes in human activity monitoring, intelligent transportation systems, and distributed robotics.
- NEC Computer Vision and Image Processing
- NRC (National Research Council of Canada) - Computational Video Group Stereo processing from off-the-shelf cameras, camera path computation (as seen on the logo), recognition and tracking from video, reconstruction from multiple cameras, ubiquitous video
- Nanyang Technological University - Vision and Control Research Program - vision-guided automation
- National Research Council of Canada - Visual Information Technology Group 3-D laser range sensing; geometric image processing; object and environment modeling of shape and reflectance; applications in computer graphics, manufacturing, robotics.
- National Technical University of Athens Computer Vision, Speech Communication and Signal Processing Group Multiscale image analysis, enhancement, feature extraction and object detection with algebraic, geometric and statistical methods. Analysis and modeling of shape, texture, color, and motion.
- National University of Singapore - Computer Vision Research Group
- New York University - Vision Research concentration on human vision
- Niigata University - Yamamoto-Hoshino Laboratory
- North Carolina State University - Image Analysis Laboratory
- Northwestern University - Image and Video Processing Laboratory
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology - Signal Processing Group
- Notre Dame Vision-Based Robotics using Estimation
- Ohio State University - Computer Vision Laboratory Specializes in human activity analysis
- Ohio State University - Signal Analysis and Machine Perception Laboratory Perceptual organization, 3D vision, stereo.
- Ohio State University - Vision and Learning Group
- Oxford University - Robotics Research Group Active Vision, Projective Geometry, Medical Image Analysis
- Oxford University - Visual Geometry Group Specializes in visual reconstruction from uncalibrated image sequences.
- Oxford University Active Vision lab, and Robotics Research group
- Parma University Computer Vision
- Penn State Computer Vision
- Politecnico di Milano - Image and Sound Processing Group
- Politecnico di Torino - Computer Graphic and Vision Group
- Postech Computer Vision Group - Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Precision Digital Images
- Purdue Robot Vision lab
- Purdue University - Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
- Queen Mary and Westfield College Vision group
- Queen's University of Belfast - Centre for Image and Vision Systems
- RADIUS - Research and Development for Image Understanding Systems
- Real-Time Vision Group at Fraunhofer IIS Real-Time Face Detection, Face Biometrics, Camera Tracking and 3D Reconstruction, Mobile Robot Vision
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) Computer Science Vision Group
- Ritsumeikan University - Computer Vision Laboratory
- Rovira i Virgili University - Intelligent Robotics and Computer Vision Group Research Lines: Disassembly Planning, Multiagent Systems, Planning and Scheduling, Image Analysis and Processing, 3D Modeling, Real-Time Systems, Computer Architectures
- Rutgers University Image Understanding Lab
- SRI International 's Perception Program at its AI Center
- SUNY at Stony Brook - Computer Vision Lab
- Statistical Visual Computing Laboratory research in both fundamental and applied problems in computer vision, image processing, machine learning, and multimedia.
- Sarnoff - Vision Technology Group
- Seoul National University - 3D Visual Information Procesing Lab Computer vision research, especially in range image processing, object recognition.
- Sheffield Hallam University - Microsystems & Machine Vision Laboratory
- Sheffield Hallam University - Microsystems and Machine Vision Laboratory Microrobotic systems and real-time computer vision (Kindly remove previous link with regards to http://vision.eng.shu.ac.uk on the list)
- Sheffield Hallam University Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group Research on 3D image acquisition, surface reconstruction, and image registration and fusion
- Simon Fraser University Computational Vision lab
- Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute
- Stanford University - National Biocomputation Center Focus is on 3D imaging and visualization technologies for biomedical applications.
- Stanford Vision Lab
- Stanford Vision and Imaging Science and Technology
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology - Computer Vision Group Computer vision group performs research in the fields of medical image analysis and visualization, shape modeling and visualization, and remote sensing.
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology - Vision@IPM Group Specializes in vision-based quality control of industrial processes and automated, model-based image analysis.
- Swiss Group for AI and Cognitive Science
- TU Munich - Image Understanding Group
- TU Munich - Robot Vision Group vision for autonomous robots
- Technical University Denmark - Dept of Mathematical Modeling Section for Image Analysis Development and use of methods and theory in practical applications: Biomedical Imaging, Industrial Vision, Material Science, and Remote Sensing.
- Technical University of Lisbon - Image Group
- Technical University of Vienna Pattern Recognition and Image Processing
- Technion Center for Intelligent Systems Technion -- Israel Institute of Technology
- Technion-Israel Institute of Technology - Vision Research and Image Science Laboratory Main fields of interest: Pattern recognition, Analysis of color images, Clinical applications of imaging systems, Image segmentation, Biological and computational vision systems, Computer graphics, Robot vision research, Virtual reality and stereoscopic vision.
- Photogrammetry Division - University of Tehran - Iran we work on vision systems in intelligent vehicles, vision metrology systems, softcopy workstations for mapping, Feature extraction in LIDAR or ALS data and we are interested in anythings which related to photogrammetry and comuter vision.
- Tel Aviv University - Computer Vision
- Telecom Paris - Image Processing and Understanding Group
- Trinity College Computer Vision and Robotics Group
- UBC Lab for Computational Intelligence
- UC San Diego Computer Vision and Robotics Research lab
- University of Houston's Visual Computing Lab
- USC Computer Vision
- Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria - Mathematical Analysis of Images We are interested in applications of Partial Differential Equations to Computer Vision, Image Denoising and Enhancement, Optic Flow , Dense Disparity Map, 3-D Geometry Reconstruction, Medical Imaging, Mutiscale Analysis, etc..
- University College London - Laboratory of computational vision Computational, theoretical, and psychophysical Studies of biological and artificial visual systems
- University Jaume I - Computer Vision Group
- University Jaume I - Computer Vision Group Research on several areas of image analysis and pattern recognition.
- University Jaume I - REGEO Geometric Reconstruction Group Studying the problem of automatically generating 3D models from 2D sketches.
- University of Aberdeen - Parallel and Image Processing Research Group
- University of Algarve Vision Laboratory
- University of Amsterdam - Intelligent Autonomous Systems Group
- University of Amsterdam - Intelligent Sensory Information Systems The central research themes of ISIS are image databases and computer vision, particularly where the two themes meet. We do strategic and fundamental research regularly in a multi-disciplinary and applied setting
- University of Antwerp - Vision Lab
- University of Autonònoma de Barcelona Computer Vision Center
- University of Bern Research Group on Computer Vision and AI
- University of Bielefeld - Applied Computer Science Group research in the area of pattern analysis, computer vision, and speech understanding and applications to bioinformatics and natural sciences
- University of Bielfeld - Neuroinformatics Group
- University of of Birmingham - Digital Systems and Vision Processing Group basic research in motion analaysis, unsupervised segmentation, model-based image interpretation, reconfigurable and novel architectures for image interpretation, speech analysis, speech synthesis and its application in medicine, industrial inspection and education.
- University of Bologna - Biometric Systems Lab The main research effort of the Biometric Systems Lab is devoted to develop efficient automatic systems for classification, identification and recognition of human characteristics, such as hand shape, fingerprint and face. Our ongoing contacts with industrial partners ensure that our research results will be tested in real applications.
- University of Bologna- Vision Mathematics Group Our team works at the use of topology and geometry in computer vision and robotic applications. We are mainly interested in the use of Size Functions and Size Theory for shape comparison.
- University of Bonn CSD III Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition group
- University of Bonn Institute for Photogrammetry
- University of Bremen Institute for Neurophysics
- University of Brighton - Applied Image Processing Resource Unit
- University of Bristol Image Processing and Computer Vision Group
- University of California Berkeley Computer Vision group
- University of California Irvine Computer Vision lab
- University of California Irvine Vision Research
- University of California San Diego Visual Computing lab
- University of California Santa Barbara - Four Eyes Lab Research in "imaging, interaction, and innovative interfaces" (four I's) - primary focus on computer vision, HCI, and augmented reality.
- University of California Santa Barbara - Image Processing & Vision Research Labs
- University of California, Los Angeles - Vision Lab
- University of California, Riverside Visualization & Intelligent Systems Laboratory (VISLab)
- University of Cape Town Image Processing lab
- University of Central Florida Computer Vision lab
- University of Chicago Vision and Robotics group
- University of Cologne Pattern Recognition group
- University of Copenhagen - Image Research Group
- University of Costa Rica - Image Processing and Computer Vision Research Laboratory (IPCV-LAB) Our current research projects include image segmentation, pose, shape, color, motion and mimic estimation of real objects for robotics, on-line inspection, in-situ microscopy and video compression.
- University of Edinburgh - Machine Vision Unit
- University of Erlangen - Computer Vision, Image Processing and Analysis
- University of Essex - Vision Group face recognition, autonomous vehicle navigation, motion and occlusion, edge finding
- University of Exeter - Pattern Analysis and Neural Networks Group Pattern Analysis and Neural Networks
- University of Florida Center for Computer Vision and Visualization
- University of Freiburg - Chair of Pattern Recognition and Image Processing
- University of Geneva Vision Group
- University of Genova - LIRA-Lab Laboratory for integrated advanced robotics
- University of Georgia - Visual and Parallel Computing Laboratory The goal of the VPCL is to advance the state of the art in the theory and applications of Visual Computing and Parallel Computing. Current projects deal with machine vision for inspection and production planning, image analysis of DNA microarrays, pattern recognition problems in DNA analysis, analysis of motion in video sequences and applications of parallel computing to the above problems.
- University of Glasgow - 3D-MATIC Research Laboratory By combining the science of 'photogrammetry' with digital camera technology, it is now possible to capture 3D models of people, animals and objects that are both metrically accurate and photo-realistic in appearance. Ongoing research within the Partnership is also exploring 3D data extraction from still images and movie sequences and the extension of the imaging technology to capture images in real time.
- University of Granada - Computer Vision Group Specializes in image representational models, distortion measures, target distinctness and image compression
- University of Granada Digital Image Analysis group
- University of Guelph - Robot Vision Group of Intelligent Systems Lab We are interested in exploring real-time dynamic visual processes (e.g., tracking, optical flow, binocular vision) cast in a particle filter framework. We also explore using these visual processes for autonomous robot control in conjunction with markovian planning techniques for various applications such as elderly or disabled aids, search and rescue robotics, intelligent automobiles,...
- University of Hannover - Institute for Photogrammetry and GeoInformation specialises in photogrammetry, remote sensing, and aerial image analysis, in connection with geographic information systems
- University of Hannover Institut für Theoretische Nachrichtentechnik und Informationsverarbeitung (TNT)
- University of Hawaii at Manoa - Image Sequence Processing Group Specializes in the application of vision models (particularly local frequency representations and segmentation-based models) to image and image sequence processing and computer vision.
- University of Heidelberg - Digital Image Processing Group Scientific Applications
- University of Illinois Chicago - Computer Vision and Robotics Laboratory
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Robotics and Computer Vision
- University of Iowa Division of Physiologic Imaging
- University of Jena Digital Image Processing group
- University of Koblenz Image Recognition lab
- University of Ljubljana - Computer Vision Laboratory
- University of Louisville - Computer Vision and Image Processing Lab Computer vision and Medical Imaging research
- University of Maryland Computer Vision Lab
- University of Massachusetts Amherst - Computer Vision Laboratory
- University of Massachusetts Amherst - Laboratory for Perceptual Robotics
- University of Melbourne Computer Vision and Machine Intelligence lab
- University of Messina - Vision Lab Still image segmentation and real-time image analysis
- University of Miami - Underwater Vision and Imaging Laboratory
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - Image Processing Laboratory
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - Imagelab
- University of Montreal - Computer Vision & Geometric Modeling Lab
- University of Nevada - Computer Vision Laboratory
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte - Vision Group We are currently working on areas such as Gesture recognition, Vision based tracking for VR, and Skin Detection studies
- University of Nottingham - Image Processing and Interpretation Research Group The Image Processing & Interpretation (IPI) Research Group addresses basic issues in image processing and analysis, machine vision and artificial intelligence. The group combines theoretical and applied research, working within forcing domains provided by real problems and applications.
- University of Otago - Computer Vision Research Group
- University of Ottawa - Video, Image, Vision and Audio Research Group Categories include: Computer Vision, Image Processing, Video and Audio Processing and Coding.
- University of Oulu Machine Vision and Media Processing Group
- University of Paraná - Computer Vision and Image Processing Group Our current research focuses on range image segmentation, 3D modeling from range images, medical images processing, visualization and content-based image retrieval.
- University of Pavia - Vision Lab Specializes in visual attention mechanisms; includes human-computer interfaces
- University of Pennsylvania - Vision Analysis and Simulation Technologies Laboratory We do research in computer vision (shape and motion estimation), computer graphics and medical image analysis
- University of Pennsylvania GRASP lab
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Image Processing Group
- University of Pisa - Industrial Vision Lab Artificial vision applications to manufacturing processes and product quality control.
- University of Plymouth - Robotic Intelligence Laboratory The lab focuses on problems related to the design of intelligent domestic and helper robots. These include artificial vision for object recognition and vision for spatial navigation, actions planning and sequencing, and natural language instruction dialogues with the user.
- University of Politecnica Madrid - Computer Vision Group Automatic visual automation in manufacturing three-dimesional vision visual information management systems
- University of Reading - Computational Vision Group
- University of Rochester - Vision and Robotics research Lab
- University of Rochester Center for Electronic Imaging Systems
- University of São Paulo - Creative Vision Group Specializes in person recognition using video sequences
- University of São Paulo Cybernetic Vision Research group at the Instituto de Fisica de São Carlos
- University of Saskatchewan Computer Vision
- University of South Florida Image Analysis Research Group
- University of Southampton - Image, Speech, and Intelligent Systems
- University of Southamton Image, Speech and Intelligent Systems Group (ISIS)
- University of Southern California - Visual Processing Laboratory
- University of Surrey Vision, Speech, and Signal Processing Group
- University of Sussex COGS Vision Research
- University of São Paulo - Image Computing Group, Medical Physics
- University of Technology, Sydney - Computer Vision and Cluster Computing Lab Focusing on cluster-based computer vision within the Spiral Architecture.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville - Imaging, Robotics, and Intelligent Systems lab
- University of Toronto - Computational Vision Group
- University of Twente - Laboratory for Measurement and Instrumentation
- University of Udine - Machine Vision Lab
- University of Ulster Computer Vision and Image Processing Research group
- University of Utah - Center for Scientific Computing and Imaging
- University of Utah Robotics and Computer Vision
- University of Verona - Vision, Image Processing, and Sound Laboratory
- University of Virginia Computer Vision Research (CS)
- University of Washington - Information Processing Lab
- University of Washington Image Computing Systems Lab
- University of West Florida Image Analysis/Robotics Research Laboratory
- University of Western Australia Robotics and Vision research group
- University of Wisconsin Computer Vision group
- University of York Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- University of of California, San Diego - Computer Vision & Robotics Research Lab
- University of of Plymouth - Centre for Intelligent Systems
- University of of Texas - Laboratory for Vision Systems
- University of of Zagreb Image Processing Group
- University of the Balearic Islands - Computer Graphics and Vision Group
- University of the West of England - Machine Vision Group Specialize in surface inspection
- Utrecht University - Image Science Institute Focus is on medical imaging
- Vanderbilt University Center for Intelligent Systems
- Vienna University of Technology - Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group Object recognition, 3D Computer Vision, Graph theory in CV, AI methods in CV
- Computer Vision Group at Vietnam National University of HCMC - Univ of Natural Sciences Our research are concentrated on Object detection, recognition, tracking, Human activity recognition and tracking.
- Vincent Torre Lab at SISSA
- Virage, Inc.
- Computer Vision Group at Virginia Tech Applied research in computer vision and pattern recognition.
- Vision Systems Laboratory, RINCE/DCU: Centre for Applied Imaging and Vision Systems Research group
- Washington University St. Louis - CVIA Lab specializing in medical computer vision
- Weizmann Institute of Science - Computer Vision Lab
- Wright State University Intelligent Systems Lab
- Wright-Patterson Model Based Vision Lab
- Yale School of Medicine Image Processing and Analysis Group
- Vision Lab at York University Research in the Vision Lab at York University concentrates on theoretical and applied aspects of computer vision, with a particular emphasis on stereo and motion analysis.
- York University - Center For Vision Research carries out research into sensory and motor processes, perception, and computer vision.
- York University Vision, Graphics and Robotics
- eyeTap Personal Imaging Lab The ePI Lab is a is a computer vision research and development lab focused on the area of personal imaging, mediated reality and wearable computers.
- Statistical Learning & Image Processing Genova University Research Unit Our research focuses on: (1) the study of mathematically sound methods for solving classification problems (2) the development of techniques for extracting visual information from images.
- Laboratory for imagery, vision, and artificial intelligence a team of multidisplinary reserachers on the field of artificial vision, pattern recognition, image processing, learning algorithms, genetic computing, artificial intelligence, and perception
General Image Processing
OpenCV (C++ code, BSD lic) Image manipulation, matrix manipulation, transforms Torch3Vision (C/C++ code, BSD lic) Basic image processing, matrix manipulation and feature extraction algorithms: rotation, flip, photometric normalisations (Histogram Equalization, Multiscale Retinex, Self-Quotient Image or Gross-Brajovic), edge detection, 2D DCT, 2D FFT, 2D Gabor, PCA to do Eigen-Faces, LDA to do Fisher-Faces. Various metrics (Euclidean, Mahanalobis, ChiSquare, NormalizeCorrelation, TangentDistance, ...) ImLab (C/C++ code, MIT lic) A Free Experimental System for Image Processing (loading, transforms, filters, histogram, morphology, ...) CIMG (C/C++ code, GPL and LGPL lic) CImg Library is an open source C++ toolkit for image processing Generic Image Library (GIL) - boost integration (C/C++ code, MIT lic) Adobe open source C++ Generic Image Library (GIL) SimpleCV a kinder, gentler machine vision library (python code, MIT lic) SimpleCV is a Python interface to several powerful open source computer vision libraries in a single convenient package PCL, The Point Cloud Library (C/C++ code, BSD lic) The Point Cloud Library (or PCL) is a large scale, open project for point cloud processing. The PCL framework contains numerous state-of-the art algorithms including filtering, feature estimation, surface reconstruction, registration, model fitting and segmentation. Population, imaging library in C++ for processing, analysing, modelling and visualising (C/C++ code, CeCill lic) Population is an open-source imaging library in C++ for processing, analysing, modelling and visualising including more than 200 algorithms designed by V. Tariel. qcv (C/C++ code, LGPL 3) A computer vision framework based on Qt and OpenCV that provides an easy to use interface to display, analyze and run computer vision algorithms. The library is provided with multiple application examples including stereo, SURF, Sobel and and Hough transform. Machine Vision Toolbox (MATLAB/C, LGPL lic) image processing, segmentation, blob/line/point features, multiview geometry, camera models, colorimetry. BoofCV (Java code, Apache lic) BoofCV is an open source Java library for real-time computer vision and robotics applications. BoofCV is organized into several packages: image processing, features, geometric vision, calibration, visualize, and IO. Simd (C++ code, MIT lic) Simd is free open source library in C++. It includes high performance image processing algorithms. The algorithms are optimized with using of SIMD CPU extensions such as SSE2, SSSE3, SSE4.2 and AVX2. Free but not open source - ArrayFire (formely LibJacket) is a matrix library for CUDA (CUDA/C++, free lic) ArrayFire offers hundreds of general matrix and image processing functions, all running on the GPU. The syntax is very Matlab-like, with the goal of offering easy porting of Matlab code to C++/ArrayFire.
Image Acquisition, Decoding & encoding
FFMPEG (C/C++ code, LGPL or GPL lic) Record, convert and stream audio and video (lot of codec) OpenCV (C/C++ code, BSD lic) PNG, JPEG,... images, avi video files, USB webcam,... Torch3Vision (C/C++ code, BSD lic) Video file decoding/encoding (ffmpeg integration), image capture from a frame grabber or from USB, Sony pan/tilt/zoom camera control using VISCA interface lib VLC (C/C++ code, GPL lic) Used by VLC player: record, convert and stream audio and video Live555 (C/C++ code, LGPL lic) RTSP streams ImageMagick (C/C++ code, GPL lic) Loading & saving DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, TIFF, and more DevIL (C/C++ code, LGPL lic) Loading & saving various image format FreeImage (C/C++ code, GPL & FPL lic) PNG, BMP, JPEG, TIFF loading VideoMan (C/C++ code, LGPL lic) VideoMan is trying to make the image capturing process from cameras, video files or image sequences easier.
OpenCV (C/C++ code, BSD lic) Pyramid image segmentation Branch-and-Mincut (C/C++ code, Microsoft Research Lic) Branch-and-Mincut Algorithm for Image Segmentation Efficiently solving multi-label MRFs (Readme) (C/C++ code) Segmentation, object category labelling, stereo
Torch (C/C++ code, BSD lic) Gradient machines ( multi-layered perceptrons, radial basis functions, mixtures of experts, convolutional networks and even time-delay neural networks), Support vector machines, Ensemble models (bagging, adaboost), Non-parametric models (K-nearest-neighbors, Parzen regression and Parzen density estimator), distributions (Kmeans, Gaussian mixture models, hidden Markov models, input-output hidden Markov models, and Bayes classifier), speech recognition tools
OpenCV (C/C++ code, BSD lic) Viola-jones face detection (Haar features) Torch3Vision (C/C++ code, BSD lic) MLP & cascade of Haar-like classifiers face detection Hough Forests (C/C++ code, Microsoft Research Lic) Class-Specific Hough Forests for Object Detection Efficient Subwindow Object Detection (C/C++ code, Apache Lic) Christoph Lampert "Efficient Subwindow" algorithms for Object Detection INRIA Object Detection and Localization Toolkit (C/C++ code, Custom Lic) Histograms of Oriented Gradients library for Object Detection
Context-Aware Object Search and Retrieval (Matlab) A multi-camera object search and retrieval algorithm using matlab
Object Category Labelling
Efficiently solving multi-label MRFs (Readme) (C/C++ code) Segmentation, object category labelling, stereo Multi-label optimization (C/C++/MATLAB code) The gco-v3.0 library is for optimizing multi-label energies. It supports energies with any combination of unary, pairwise, and label cost terms.
OpenCV (C/C++ code, BSD lic) Horn & Schunck algorithm, Lucas & Kanade algorithm, Lucas-Kanade optical flow in pyramids, block matching. GPU-KLT+FLOW (C/C++/OpenGL/Cg code, LGPL) Gain-Adaptive KLT Tracking and TV-L1 optical flow on the GPU. RLOF (C/C++/Matlab code, Custom Lic.) The RLOF library provides GPU / CPU implementation of Optical Flow and Feature Tracking method.
Features Extraction & Matching
SIFT by R. Hess (C/C++ code, GPL lic) SIFT feature extraction & RANSAC matching OpenSURF (C/C++ code) SURF feature extraction algorihtm (kind of fast SIFT) ASIFT (from IPOL) (C/C++ code, Ecole Polytechnique and ENS Cachan for commercial Lic) Affine SIFT (ASIFT) VLFeat (formely Sift++) (C/C++ code) SIFT, MSER, k-means, hierarchical k-means, agglomerative information bottleneck, and quick shift SiftGPU A GPU Implementation of Scale Invariant Feature Transform (SIFT) Groupsac (C/C++ code, GPL lic) An enhance version of RANSAC that considers the correlation between data points
Nearest Neighbors matching
FLANN (C/C++ code, BSD lic) Approximate Nearest Neighbors (Fast Approximate Nearest Neighbors with Automatic Algorithm Configuration) ANN (C/C++ code, LGPL lic) Approximate Nearest Neighbor Searching
OpenCV (C/C++ code, BSD lic) Kalman, Condensation, CAMSHIFT, Mean shift, Snakes KLT: An Implementation of the Kanade-Lucas-Tomasi Feature Tracker (C/C++ code, public domain) Kanade-Lucas-Tomasi Feature Tracker GPU_KLT (C/C++/OpenGL/Cg code, ) A GPU-based Implementation of the Kanade-Lucas-Tomasi Feature Tracker GPU-KLT+FLOW (C/C++/OpenGL/Cg code, LGPL) Gain-Adaptive KLT Tracking and TV-L1 optical flow on the GPU On-line boosting trackers (C/C++, LGPL) On-line boosting tracker, semi-supervised tracker, beyond semi-supervised tracker Single Camera background subtraction tracking (C/C++, LGPL) Background subtraction based tracking algorithm using OpenCV. Multi-camera tracking (C/C++, LGPL) Multi-camera particle filter tracking algorithm using OpenCv and intel IPP.
Simultaneous localization and mapping
Real-Time SLAM - SceneLib (C/C++ code, LGPL lic) Real-time vision-based SLAM with a single camera PTAM (C/C++ code, Isis Innovation Limited lic) Parallel Tracking and Mapping for Small AR Workspaces GTSAM (C/C++ code, BSD lic) GTSAM is a library of C++ classes that implement smoothing and mapping (SAM) in robotics and vision, using factor graphs and Bayes networks as the underlying computing paradigm rather than sparse matrices
Camera Calibration & constraint
OpenCV (C/C++ code, BSD lic) Chessboard calibration, calibration with rig or pattern Geometric camera constraint - Minimal Problems in Computer Vision Minimal problems in computer vision arise when computing geometrical models from image data. They often lead to solving systems of algebraic equations. Camera Calibration Toolbox for Matlab (Matlab toolbox) Camera Calibration Toolbox for Matlab by Jean-Yves Bouguet (C implementation in OpenCV)
Bundle Adjustment - SBA (C/C++ code, GPL lic) A Generic Sparse Bundle Adjustment Package Based on the Levenberg-Marquardt Algorithm Bundle Adjustment - SSBA (C/C++ code, LGPL lic) Simple Sparse Bundle Adjustment (SSBA)
Efficiently solving multi-label MRFs (Readme) (C/C++ code) Segmentation, object category labelling, stereo LIBELAS: Library for Efficient LArge-scale Stereo Matching (C/C++ code) Disparity maps, stereo
Structure from motion
Bundler (C/C++ code, GPL lic) A structure-from-motion system for unordered image collections Patch-based Multi-view Stereo Software (Windows version) (C/C++ code, GPL lic) A multi-view stereo software that takes a set of images and camera parameters, then reconstructs 3D structure of an object or a scene visible in the images libmv - work in progress (C/C++ code, MIT lic) A structure from motion library Multicore Bundle Adjustment (C/C++/GPU code, GPL3 lic) Design and implementation of new inexact Newton type Bundle Adjustment algorithms that exploit hardware parallelism for efficiently solving large scale 3D scene reconstruction problems. openMVG (C/C++/GPU code, MPL2 lic) OpenMVG (Multiple View Geometry) "open Multiple View Geometry" is a library for computer-vision scientists and especially targeted to the Multiple View Geometry community. It is designed to provide an easy access to the classical problem solvers in Multiple View Geometry and solve them accurately.. TheiaSfM (C/C++ code, BSD lic) The goal of this library is to provide researchers with an out of the box tool for multi-view reconstruction that can be easily extended. Many common algorithms for pose, feature detection and description, matching, and reconstruction have been implemented.